- Introducing the REITER.M "DEBUTANTE" Dressage Boot. These boots are designed for maximum comfort and protection for the horse with the aesthetic appearance of bandages
- The boots are manufactured from a Hi-Tech Open Cell Foam (As opposed to Neoprene which is Closed Cell and designed not to allow heat to dissipate).
- This particular type of material was chosen primarily for its ability to breathe. It is a High Impact Resistant Foam with exceptional internal strength - the ultimate material to stop heat stress and damage to the ligaments and tendons. Breathability is enhanced by the special lining which will wick the moisture away from the horses leg.
- The boot is anatomically correct so as not to interfere with the horses natural movement. By combining the appearance of traditional bandages with the easy application of a wrap these boots reduce the possibility of damage to the tendons through pressure points.
- POLYFLEX Tabs are backed with a heavy duty Hook & Loop to ensure quick attachment and release, particularly useful for horses that are sensitive to their legs being handled. The POLYFLEX Tabs are attached to the boot with heavy duty elastic which stretches and moves with the horse- eliminating restriction and pressure.
- Machine washable in cold water only. It's recommend that you attach the POLYFLEX Tabs to the Hook & Loop before you machine wash. Do not tumble dry.
- Available in White and Black.
- Front Boots & Hind Boots are sold separately.
- Medium - approx 15.2hh to 16.2hh.
- Large - approx 16.3hh to 17.3hh.
- Coming soon - Small approx 14.1hh to 15.1hh.
Click here for purchase terms & conditions
All items are sent via registered post.
Prices are subject to change without notice.